Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Heya @Jynx 

How are you? 

@Captain24 I'm not too shabby hey, just a bit weary today so taking things real slow. What have you been up to today? 

@Captain24, non pbs is so annoying. It’s for depression and sleep. I would have to closely monitor if I do increase it so that I don’t become manic or go in a mixed episode. Though, the risk of this med is lower than other ADs. Sleep is linked with migraines too. I’m going to think over it.

I hope your back gets better 💖.

Pixie and her bf must be so cute💖. I hope you enjoy the movie and dinner.

I’m probably going to lay low and think about dinner too. Probably with either have chicken or fish with some beetroot.

That’s good @Jynx 

I had a work thing to try and sort out. I failed the medical due to my MI. The medical board want clearance. Health and safety are trying to sort it out. 

Pixie had a play date with her boyfriend today so that meant I caught up with a friend. She lives 4 hrs away so I don’t see her often. 

Did you get up to much today? 

@Captain24 Ahh hectic, hope it gets sorted soon hey. 

Aww Pixie! That is super cute 😍 And glad you got to catch up with your friend too, sounds super lovely. 

I have had a pretty quiet day myself, just been playing video games and now hangin with the forums fam 😊 Not a bad Tuesday actually!

I’m just hoping they don’t suspend me again until it’s sorted. @Jynx. I can’t handle going through it all again. 

It was good to catch up. I babysit Pix’s boyfriend again on Thursday before they go back. 

I haven’t played video games in a long time. I’m a Mario fan. I’ll have to dig my wii out!

I’ve worked really hard to get myself into a place where I actually feel a slightly normal. I’m beginning to think that the hard work goes unnoticed. People don’t care when things are ok. I still need support too to help me stay there

Well I don’t have breast cancer. 

@Captain24 glad to hear the good news.

I hope things went ok today. Thinking of you 💕💕

Thanks @Snowie.

Thanks for caring.

I’m going ok at the moment. Just alone and at times I feel more alone on here lately than in my life, which is a really lonely existence, mostly just Pixie and I.

It’s probably just my head.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance