Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Aw hun ❤️ Is there anything particular on your mind that is not making you feel great?

I need to feed them as well so I needed to get up. This time I will stay up for a little while at least @Snowie 

It’s a ridiculous amount of time to be in bed. I’d probably stay there if it wasn’t for Jett. It’s just the safest place to be.  

Im not looking forward to having to get ready tonight or being with my mum, listening to her rubbishing dad. But I do want to see the show. I always have, if I hadn’t have asked her I would have gone on my own. I kind wish I did but I do know that she will really enjoy it. She will ask why I can dance like that but at least I can say I know all the steps in the tapping part. 

Sorry I’m just rambling to keep my hands busy for now. 

Did you get to the chemist this morning? How are you going? 

Hi @lavenderhaze.

Im really struggling. I don’t want to face today. I don’t know that I actually can. I am trying to focus on tonight but it involves so much work to get ready

How are you? 

Nothing wrong with the amount of time in bed @Captain24 if that is what you need.

Well at least you should be able to enjoy the show tonight. It is easier if it is something we have looked forward too. Might make getting ready for it a bit easier.

Got to chemist.

Not much sleep again last night. Just too much on my mind.

@lavenderhaze above.

Sorry you didn’t sleep well @Snowie. Has something happened that has changed that or is it a result of yesterday’s psych appointment?

I think the two dogs are happy to be up. 

I just think it is a combination of a few things happening at the moment @Captain24 

I think the dogs would just be happy to be with you hon, regardless of if you were in bed or not.

I can empathise with that @Captain24 ❤️

I am sorry you're struggling 😞 I know it's been hard

Focussing on tonight might be a good distraction - what all do you have to do to get ready? We can break it down into small tasks so it's not overwhelming

I am okay, a little bit tired today but looking forward to having the day tomorrow for some self-care 

Oh no! Not getting sleep can be so frustrating @Snowie ❤️

Will you be able to have a nap in the afternoon?

When there's too much on my mind and I cant sleep, I put on rain sounds in the background and it's a little helpful 

Trying not to nap @lavenderhaze, hoping it helps me sleep tonight.

I have an app with sounds on it that I can use. 

Yeah I guess that are @Snowie. They are just lying around chewing their bones. 

I’m so sorry @lavenderhaze. I’m just in a really bad place and can’t see out of it. It’s like I am unable to function at all there is only one focus my brain has.

I feel like this is what breaches the new guidelines. 

To get ready I just need to have a shower, wash my hair, dry and straighten and get dressed. I may have to start early to be able to do it. 

A self care day sounds so nice. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance