Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can't anymore..

???

Hi 👋 

Sorry to hear things are still rough.

All I can offer is that small steps are better than no steps. Visualise yourself going to a doctor and it being successful? Decide on what you'll wear "when" you go to the doctor?

At my worst, I've been known to wiggle my toes to prove to myself that my thought of "I can't move" is incorrect. Things stay rubbish for ages longer, but the process is important.

It seems trite and useless. But desperate times call for tiny, seemingly insignificant measures...

Go steady 🙂

Hey I'm back. Didn't think I would be. A lot has happened. I've gotten older, abortion, self harm and eating issues still there. Old man refuses to let me have 5 minutes alone, he is old and I'm now part carer. I can't believe I'm technically in the same boat different river. I work a lot, I haven't slept more than a few hours for.. ages. I have constant nightmares and I'm on constant "flight or fight" mode due to stress. Chat?

hey @Rothman, nice to meet you! Not sure if we've met, but I'm a peer worker here. 

Sounds like a lot has been going on. I relate to that feeling of of same boat, different river. I'm sorry it's feeling that way. 

Is there anyone you used to connect you on the forums you want to tag? Or wanna jump onto the Share a cuppa? thread to say hi?  

• Hey not sure how to do that/are they active lol

@Rothman hoping today has been ok for you.

Take care xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance