Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Hi.

@greenpea I'm sorry xx I should just go again.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaurNo you shouldnt sweetheart you need to stay with your forum family. I will be here on and off throughout the day if you can checkin with me that would put my mind at rest. You are loved here dont forget that.

@greenpea I really don't know how I'll get through... I did spend an hour browsing memes (hence my meme thread) tho. Trying to cheer myself up. Didn't work but it was worth a shot.

Hi Red Centaur
Hope you are Ok?
Looks like you had fun posting those memes!
Regards
lola [moderator

@lola idk I can answer that. I'm scared to.

Hi Red Centaur
I am concerned for you. And yes, sometimes it can be scary to answer questions. Take a moment to gather your thoughts and let us know.
I am about to finish my shift but Traveller is taking over and will check with you .
Take care
lola

@The-red-centaur @Please keep checking in here and let us know how you are doing...

you have many of us very worried

please stay safe

we are here with you and for you

@lola @Lostandalone I'm currently still in emergency. Idk what's happening.

The morning nurses have said it's best I stay. Idk whats going to happen later. My voices are screaming for me to leave. I'm so over this

Hi @The-red-centaur 

This is Mufasa here, i'm another moderator. Sorry to hear you're feeling so conflicted about what to do. Why do you want to leave while you're feeling so distressed? 
You're doing great so far for even getting yourself to emergency at such a stressful time. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance