Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Yea I have conflicting feeling about this @NatureLover 

Firstly I feel relieved because right now I really don't have anyone to look after my boys and also Mr9 struggles greatly with separation anxiety at the moment and also I really don't want to go to hospital but I do know that I need to go. 
On the other hand 6 months is a hell of a long time. I don't know if I can continue going through all this pain for that long. I don't know how I can continue to go on for another 6 months. 
the MH system absolutely sucks. It is so damn bad. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member Thinking of you hun. Hoping you are safe and ok. ❤️💙💜

Yes, I thought you'd have conflicting feelings about it, @Lee82 , especially with Mr 9 having bad separation anxiety. 

@Lee82 wrote:

On the other hand 6 months is a hell of a long time. I don't know if I can continue going through all this pain for that long. I don't know how I can continue to go on for another 6 months. 

I hear you... 😞 It's a long time to wait 😞

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I don't know what to do @NatureLover . 
I feel like screaming and crying and just putting my hands up in the air and saying what's the point anymore. 

Can you discuss it with your psychologist next time you see her, in a week's time? @Lee82  She might know what to do, especially if you tell her you don't think you can wait 6 months...

Sending you big hugs...you will get through it, my friend... 🧡

Lee82
Senior Contributor

It's actually my psychiatrist that has organised it. I will contact him next week and see what he says. 
Neothing wvwr goes smoothily there is always some sort of o sticks I have over cive. I ab do aichv is. He 

@NatureLover 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I miss you my beautiful BFF 

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Lee82 

It sounds like you are dealing with an awful lot tonight. It is understandable to feel disappointed and scared of the uncertainty that comes with waiting so long. Plus, there is also part of you that is relieved that it could give you time to handle other things in your life, which sounds really confusing to sit with.

We are sitting with you, and if you need some extra support tonight, please reach out to a service or a personal support.

Warmest, 

Basil

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey fourm land friends, well it's the end of the day for me already. Pain in my knee is excruciating so taken some pain meds and my night ones already about almost in nod land. Wishing you all a peaceful night. 
@Lee82 @NatureLover @MDT @greenpea @outlander  @Eve7  @Zoe7  @Sans911 @Maggie @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Emelia8 @frog 

Hey @Former-Member
Sleep well my friend.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance