Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@Former-Member You have a hell of a time of it lately Hon so give yourself the space you need before you tackle those christmas presents again. When everything seems so hard and has been so full on for us it does feel like everything we touch will get messed up but you are very talented with your paintings and having a little time and space can help to find our heart and headpace for getting stuck into it again. It will happen when it does and I have no doubt it will all be amazing Heart

Sitting with you my @Former-Member  

💜💖🧡♥️

@Former-MemberHey Hunny been missy your hellos each morning. Hoping that you are okay as can be expected. Has been non stop rain here and am getting sick of it :(. Wishing for a lil bit of sunshine today. Love to you my friend. peaxxx

@Former-Member  I'm sorry you haven't had the energy to do the things you want to do. Wishing you a good and peaceful day❤️ xx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member ❤️

@Zoe7 💜

@Emelia8 💙

@greenpea 💚

@Anastasia 💗

@outlander 💚

@Shaz51 💙

@Schitzo 💛

@Fluttershy1 🧡

@NatureLover ❤️

@Snowie 💙

@Sans911 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

E877A822-DAD7-4952-94A9-7839F043D06F.jpeg

27186056-3D1B-49EE-B183-7F20B37D9CD8.jpeg

233BEDDA-9682-483F-9199-25205A25253D.jpeg

So this is what happens when my neighbour is at my place pass 9pm!!! He cat comes looking for her and demands her to come home to bed!!!

Sending you all huge hugs and some love. Missing you all. 
@Lee82 @greenpea @Emelia8 @Schitzo @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Zoe7 @outlander 

@Lee82 🧡

@Former-Member

what a gorgeous cat!  💕xx

Awwwwww beautiful Puddy tat x

@Former-Member 

@Anastasia @Former-Member @Schitzo @Lee82 - I hope you are all well. Currently not doing well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance