Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Morning my love, how are you feeling? Did you get much sleep? I struggled to sleep last night even with stronger night meds. Feeling ok today after a very depressive day yesterday. Missing my paint room as it is closed for renovations. Hubby starts those today so hopefully he wants it done by the end of the week. Just a chill day for me as he runs around getting everything he needs to do it. My sister has her birthday tomorrow and we will see her Tuesday so I might start her birthday cake today if I get the energy to do it. Sending you all my love and huge gentle hugs. @Lee82 

I was pleased to read you were safe last night @Lee82 I did manage a couple of hours sleep and hope you did too. Sending you some extra hugs for today Heart ...and some for you too @Former-Member Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Zoe7 , I hope you can find some time for a little more self care today lovely. I agree with @Lee82  your prospective on life is amazing. I got a little something from your conversation with Mel last night, so thank you. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy lazy Sunday afternoon my friends, just want to say hello and see what you are doing the lovely Sunday afternoon. I am just watching YouTube and getting ideas for when my paint room is ready to use again. Enjoying a cuppa in my new Harry Potter coffee cup, really didn't need a new one but it's pretty special.

3EF22EBC-3F75-47C2-A9CB-4CC28A9C244E.jpeg

When the photos loads you will see my hallway. We have always encouraged creativity so when I was busy making someone's birthday cake with my SIL we let the kids have the paint and they covered the hallway walls and they where quite for about an hour. 😊

💝🌸 @Lee82 🌸💝

💖👩🏼‍🏫 @Zoe7 👩🏼‍🏫💖

💖🌵 @NatureLover 🌵💖

💖🦋 @Eve7 🦋💖

💖🦖 @outlander 🦖💖

💖☃️ @Snowie ☃️💖

💖💐 @Maggie 💐💖

💖🐥 @Shaz51 🐥💖

💖🚘 @Sans911 🚘💖

💖👸 @greenpea 👸💖

💖🍎 @Appleblossom 🍎💖

💖🍭 @Fluttershy1 🍭💖

💖🐙 @mudsum 🐙💖

💖🕸 @SpiderLady 🕸💖

💖🌧 @Purplerain 🌧💖

💖🌊 @Calmblueocean 🌊💖

💖🐷 @MDT 🐷💖
💖🦁 @Lostandalone 🦁💖

Hmmm I can't remember one of my friends names😡😡😡 Sorry friend. Too anyone I have missed and anyone else passing through I hope your Sunday is being gentle with you.

G'day @Former-Member

Hello @Former-Member lovely to see such creativity in your family.

Such a beautiful day!

Take care

💙🧡💙

@Former-Member 

Thank you for your thoughful post.

I am not a Qldr, so all good, must be different therapists, cos even tho uncle was involved in horsey life in qld, it was in another decade with another wife and he is in the US now.  The therapy lady down south I know is thru music.

Smiley Happy

Today I am painting ceiling trims at the back of the house with a brush, and other prep wk.  My son started it on Friday, so the paintbrush needed to be used. He struggled to finish my toilet ceiling and felt pressured and decided to go home with a bad scene hanging in the air.  I really dont care enough about house beautiful to pressure him about it, but it is what it is.  It was a set up sadly, to wait and find something to pick on me for.  Maybe one day he will grow up and out of that style of behaviour, but his dad was like that, so I need to be realistic.  One of my SI delay tactics ... is when house is all finished.  I will do "it".  There is no way I would risk hard feelings for a painted room.  Anyway that is the way things are atm. I have not cried about it yet.  I did a lot of crying in the week before his episode as he was very challenging.  This week I am being busy and doing what is at hand.  I was about to start painting when he arrived before his episode and had to take ladder and paint tins out of his room.  He stayed a night, then hospital for a week, then a week back at my house.  It is better he is at his own place.  I see it as the main hope for him to grow independence and self responsibility and self respect. He will turn 28 next month.

So pretty sad really, but getting things done.I will pace myself but make the most out of any energy I have.

Hope you have a good weekend. 

Smiley Happy

Thanks so much @Former-Member. Thanks for thinking of me. X

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey hun. So glad to see that you are feeling ok today and have been enjoying your lazy Sunday. Loving your new mug too...that is pretty special. ☺️
I think the hallway looks awesome. So wonderful to see everyone getting creative. 🎨🎨

today has not been a good day for me I'm afraid. My boys have been at mums all day and I have been home sleeping and treating my pain and wounds after the monster visited me last night. I have had a babysitter here all day with me. Not in a good way atm. 
@Former-Member 

love you to infinity and beyond....Always! 💗

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I didn't get much sleep last night @Zoe7 I had a pretty bad night. How is your Sunday going? Were you able to get out into your garden? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance