Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

@WIPScreenshot_2021-01-17-16-03-06-78.jpg

@WIP Just popping in to see how you are doing my friend?

Hi @Lee82 So nice of you to drop by.

I'm so, so. Thanks for asking. Still struggling each day. So very sad and lonely.

I hope you are doing ok and have had a good weekend.

💞🌸💞

Taking each day as it comes is all we can do my friend. 
I am not doing that great today but I did have a lovely afternoon/night with my brother. My boys and I went up to his place for the afternoon and ended up going out for dinner with him as well. 
@WIP 💗

That's lovely that you and your boys had a good time visiting and spending time with your brother 💞 

Day by day is how I'm taking it, but there hasn't been much improvement in my days. 😢

That's lovely that you and your boys had a good time visiting and spending time with your brother 💞 @Lee82 

Day by day is how I'm taking it, but there hasn't been much improvement in my days. 😢

Even the slightest bit of improvement hun is still improvement. Please be kind to you and do not put too much pressure on you or a time frame. I am the one whom always does that to myself. Always judging and being too hard on myself. We need to learn how to be kinder to ourselves. One thing I have not been able to do myself. 
@WIP hang in the babes. I am here for you and with you always. 

Thanks @Lee82  Good advice, but I find it very difficult to follow. I should be improving by now, I wasted the past 2 years being ill.
I've spent all weekend talking negatively to myself and have now got myself into a big twist.

Thanks for being here for me. 💞

Oh hun. I totally hear you. I feel like I am in the same boat as you. I have been struggling mentally for 8 years but have been really bad the past 3 years or so. I find myself doing all the same things. Negative talk is a very big thing for me. I know how hard it is to change that. I also feel like I take one step forward and then three steps back. 
I am always here if ever you want to talk about anything just tag me I will be there. @WIP 

@WIP 💞🐕💞

@Lee82 🌷💕🌷

Screenshot_2020-09-06-16-18-32-86.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance