Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Always the darkness

Just letting you know I’m thinking of you, @Zoe7. I’m sorry I haven’t been around. I keep trying to be here but it’s too much. I haven’t been able to read back to see how things are for you or how work is going. I hope life is being kind to you. 💚

I hope life is also being kind to anyone else who reads this. Take care and stay safe, everyone. 🌷

I know how hard it is for you @still_bookish and absolutely love every time I see you here. No matter the distance nor time Hon - you are ...and will always be ...close to my heart. I hope wherever you are and whatever is happening for you that you knowing you are also thought of helps in a little way. Always here for you sweetheart ....love and so many hugs 💚💚💚

Hi @Zoe7. I’m sorry I’ve been so absent. I hope you are well. Sending you loads of love—and Toby and Clover, too. 💚 I think of you often, even though I find it hard to be here. For me, there’s been a lot of mess, including homelessness (again). Love to be a life-long renter and a disability pensioner. 🙃 Edie and I are housed now, but I still don’t feel secure or safe.

Hello also to anyone who sees this post. I hope you are well. 🌷

Take care and stay safe, everyone. 💚

Oh my beautiful friend 😔 I am so sorry to hear of what you have been dealing with but so glad you and Edie have housing now. I can imagine that fear and lack of feeling safe and it is a very hard spot to be in. I hope you have supports around you Hon to help. 

It does not matter when you can be here, how often or for how long - you will always be in my heart my very special (and loved) friend 💚💚💚

Toby and Clover send you and Edie lots of love and cuddles too 🐶😺💕

Hi @Zoe7. I hope you’re well (and Toby and Clover, too) and that 2023 was kind to you. I’m sorry it has been so long. It’s still not possible for me to be here. Every time I try it’s just too much. I couldn’t even manage to do the survey (but I really did try - thank you for tagging me). Anyway, I just wanted to pop in quickly to say hello and wish you a happy new year. I think of you often and wish so much I could be here. Sending you loads of good wishes for 2024, my lovely friend. I hope it’s a year filled with love, peace, safety, security, contentment, good health, laughter, and all the very best things. 💚

Also sending good wishes for 2024 to anyone else who happens to see this. 🌼

Oh my gorgeous, gorgeous friend - you have made my day @still_bookish 💕

I, too, think of you often and hope life has some moments in it of joy for you. I do so wish you could be here with us but I also understand 😢

It is always a great day when you can find your way here ...and I do know how hard that is for you so I not only feel very privileged but super special 💕

You, my dear friend, have always been one of the lights in my life and not matter the time nor distance, that will never change. I wish you nothing but happiness, safety and joy Hon and hope that this year brings all of that and more for you. Big, big hugs from me, Toby and Clover for you and I hope Edie. Life is better with you in it but if that is only in my heart most days then that I will carry with love. 🌞💕

Just popping in quietly to wish you well for the school year, @Zoe7. I hope you have a wonderful class and that there’s not too much of the (much-less-fun) bureaucratic/administrative stuff to deal with. Edie and I are sending you (and Toby and Clover) lots of love. 💚

Oh my gorgeous @still_bookish So lovely and thoughtful of you - especially knowing how hard it is for you to be here 😢💕

Our class is gorgeous and despite not being okay to be back, the kids make it better. 

Toby, Clover and I send a whole heap of love back to you and Edie ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance