Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: reason behind a name

So interesting @Bow Smiley Happy

As for my name, it has pretty simple origins; the first flower that popped into my head lol Smiley Tongue

Rosie93

I loved wat hing Tom and Jerry. Very funny
Former-Member
Not applicable

PAX1741 is a reference to the St Benedict medal. On the backside, it has PAX inscribed, which is Latin for "peace", and the medals were first approved by Benedict XIV on 23 December 1741. I am not overtly religious, but I have quite a spiritual mindset. Such things like that I gravitate towards. 

Without_Wings...a song title from one of my most fave Bands , The Butterfly Effect. The lead singer has hauntingly beautiful vocals and powerful screams. His stage presence is second to none and he has a way of making you feel what he feels.

The actual song meaning isn't why I chose that exact song title though. I'm athiest. I'm lost. I'm broken. And I'm definitely not what you'd perceive to be an angel even though I look innocent at first glance...hence Without Wings

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance