Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Welcome To The Conversation

Wow! Thanks @Historylover I'm wondering what color my hair will go to if I pass the patch safety test. I am salt and pepper but theres a stack of grey.  I used to dye my hair a lot with commercial dyes but after that could no longer use them. I guess they include how many drops you need. Going by the photo gallery your hair can turn out really nice.  You can buy on Amazon or ebay I noticed

Thanks, @SmilingGecko, I'll try Amazon next time. The package information sheet tells you how many drops to use. Start gently and adjust to how it suits your colouring and preference next time. I like it when I'm wearing blue clothes. I don't even measure these days.

Sounds like fun @Historylover. I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks for your input - its appreciated as I couldn't do anything about my hair with dye allergy. I'll do a patch test as I said and take it safely from there.  I've been doing crypto today. I'm so glad I signed up.  

You're braver than I am re crypto, @SmilingGecko. My money has been too hard come by after all the theft and bad advice I've experienced to risk even a small amount. I know you have to know what you are doing, but it's just too risky for me. Who knows, I may be missing out on something, but... Good luck with it. Let me know how it goes.

Yeah I understand. I thought the same but wherever you stash money its still a risk if you want to be pragmatic about it.  I was told given more financial education you can somehow make better choices. I'm going with a program from the man who wrote a best selling book and has been featured in respected news outlets. Anyway will see how I go. I'm all signed up. Checked out security measures and watching videos. Its hard doing risk so I think maybe just small steps for now.  I know how to transfer money from the bank to crypto.  Signed up to Ethereum today. It was easy to do but I was a bit behind with knowing what a blockchain was and NFTs etc but I will get there!!! lol Going for a walk soon @Historylover 

Take care with it, @SmilingGecko. It's better to wish you had than to wish you hadn't. There's no risk at the bank. Interest isn't great, but it's guaranteed safe. I wouldn't even buy shares because I don't understand enough about them and I never will. Buy now? Sell now? It's too much for me. Enjoy your walk. 

Well back from my walk. Will have a bit of a rest then organise my grocery shop for this week then dinner @Historylover Nothing planned for the rest of the evening. Still waiting for my userguide manual for my new phone from Officeworks. Had to upgrade as my burner phone will not operate under the new 5G network in December. So it was a bit of a bummer. It was a fantastic phone.  Nevermind. Got an Android now. Got to learn how to use it and I'll be done

New phone? Lucky you, @SmilingGecko. We get used to appliances and are often reluctant to part with them. Are you like me in that you keep things until they wear out, and not before? I've had my iphone for about 4 years, having had 2 or 3 very inexpensive ones before; one was free. This one was a treat, and it has served me well. I use it for everything and ask it questions throughout the day. It was great when I was studying and looking for synonyms. It's my dictionary and encyclopedia, my phone, camera, clock when I'm out and forget my watch, and my messenger service. I love it. What would we do without them? I'm just putting my feet up for the rest of the day. I don't know what's on for viewing.

Yep I don't like digital waste @Historylover and let things wear out.  I bought this phone refurbished so it will work well as its in pristine condition. I researched the market thoroughly before buying but kind of was catapulted into this situation in the end.  Read about the best value for money phone with features, speed and a good battery and got a Samsung A32 based on all kinds of reviews. I'm glad you were able to get a free phone at one stage, you deserved it as youre always budgeting and being frugal. We all need a break from time to time. I'm about to relax for the evening. Take care and have a nice night! 🙂 

@Appleblossom, musical question, please. If the first D in a bar is marked sharp, is another D in the same bar also sharp? As D sharp, C sharp, D in bar; then E,E in next in Greensleeves.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance