Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Jacques 

Hey guys,

Going out with hubby and another couple from Church this evening. Going to an Italian place. I will probably just have a chicken parmi lol. Not really looking forward to it as it will mean having to make conversation. The other couple only just got married last October. Hubby and I have been married 30 years so we are in a totally different place in our relationship. Not sure we will have much in common. This guy has been asking us out to meet his new wife since last year and I just ran out of excuses. 

Thats no good @Oaktree I guess just let hubby do all the talking. Its hard trying to mingle with people at different stages of life.  Maybe just go along and try and enjoy the company if you can. I hope it goes well for you tonight.  

G'day @Oaktree I really hope that you have a pleasant evening x

Hey @TAB just got back from sauna.

I’ll go over to el capitán’s post NOW 💨

TAB
Senior Contributor

my past experienc fww ie nothing @Oaktree  is older couple crap on about achievements and make fun of their younger selves etc

@Oaktree hey Oaktree, enjoy dinner

Take it easy

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha , hes the Man gone drive you right home lolo @Glisten 

@TAB have you got an old tyre?

IMG_3241.jpeg

@Oaktree the easiest thing in the world is keep people talking about themselves.

Only got to remember the last sentence they said and repeat it back as a question.

. . .  the walls were orange.

Orange walls?

.  . I’ve been a Dockers supporter all my life.

All your life?

And it goes on like that.

So you can just switch off when they’re on a roll.

😬 G

My bro has sort of thrown a spanner in the works @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques he is going to put a million on his property and go live up north, the only reason I was going to move down Barker was to be near him 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance