Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

My other cat years ago used to love heart and liver. Would eat anything. This thing wont even touch some human foods. It has seen cupboard full of cat food lol. Yes liked roo for humans then shop stopped getting it. Now likes pet roo mince. Tried cheaper pet meat, it was in love at first then bit iffy. It hates preservatives even in human mince @SmilingGecko 

Sounds like he's a bit of a fussy feline @TAB I guess you will come to some workable compromise. Its hard catering to animals needs. You wonder what they will eat. My dog loved his food but only problem was he wanted what I was eating! They think you are getting a better deal lol! OK will go off and meditate now then walking

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah this thing tried cooked chicken the once @SmilingGecko  then never again, even me eating it doesnt make it good enough ..

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, waiting at dr .Hope it will go well. Hope you are all okay. Take care.

@TAB hey tabby, looks you are having a bit of rough day reading. Just waiting at dr. Hope to go walking after indoor. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope it goes okay w new dr @Meowmy 

Wood guy here any minute

All the best with the Dr @Meowmy 

Also with the wood guy @TAB 

G'day cool forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques went fishing for Bream this morning,tried a few spots,not even a bite ay, hope you're all having a great day 

Good to get out though @Bill16 ?

Nothing day here

Yeah ran into an old associate at the servo @StuF offered me some dope but I politely declined

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance