Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@Bill16 thanks boot for caring. Hope you will have a nice day. Going for a short walk before work

Take care.

@TAB hope you have safe day.

TAB
Senior Contributor

All good @Meowmy just got to not let Boss affect me lol

@Bill16 Hey boot, hope you are having a good evening. Just got home after work, Ate some takeaways. Had a fairly okay day. What are you having for dinner?

@TAB Hey Tabby Cat, you are doing well to have insight. Hope you have a good evening and nice dinner. Take care.

Hello @Meowmy  I'm glad your day was ok, I've got silverside with all the trimmings 😀

@Bill16 very yummy.lol

I'm full @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Phone dying too dependent on it @Meowmy have old one ordered waiting weeks ph jusr went dead 2hrs
TAB
Senior Contributor

Horseradish? Ok no good horse radish in WA only providore in freo or somewhere sells Newmans fm SA take yr breathe away when first open jar lol ok plus needs good white pepper Coles one is excellent ok plus shredded cabbage w white pepper vinegar cream plus white sauce , parsley lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance