Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Usually the Lot @StuF  or Hawaiian or Margherita if its quality 

Cool @TAB 

I hope you feel like getting one later then!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah sometime @StuF  gotta get up here near 12 haha 

Haha @TAB 

Probably a stupid question- hot over there again??

TAB
Senior Contributor

Was comfy in bed but annexe warm after got up. 28 atm heading for 32 so if I were motivated wouldn't stop

much lol prob ok outside esp if any wind @StuF 

@StuF I know of a traditional chinese doctor who meditates at night.  I prefer mornings myself. Gotta do what feels right for you.  Consistency is the key ❤️

Hello @TAB are you dialing a pizza or DIY home pizza?

I just got stung by a wasp. Applied lemon juice and tea tree essential oil. Spoke to nurse on call he told me to apply an ice pack and take antihistamines.  Had antihistamines in the house.  I have an emergency aromatherapy kit from preparedness stuff i do thankfully. Its about 10 essential oils which are multipurpose.  Need some more lavendar essential oil in my kit

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, forty minutes to finish work. Hope you're both okay. Hope to have a peaceful evening. Hope to talk soon at home.

@SmilingGecko 

Ouch!

Do you react badly to stings? I've only been stung once, by a bee, but had basically no reaction and little pain

Hey @Meowmy you'll be finishing up soon. What line of work are you in?  I'm not working, was deemed an employment risk by disabled recruitment agency years ago after having complex health problems from toxic psych med. I used to work however 🙂 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not been up long here @Meowmy  bit out of sorts prob in part at least due too

much time in bed and not moving that much when up. Oh well

well done with work. Yes talk soon. Going to shops soon here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance