Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well, busy morning , about to get get dressed and go here lol

@Former-Member  Hey Pippi29 I also keep a hallway light on for security and for my son2. I also had someone turning the front door handle .... I didnt hear it as I was asleep but it woke my son2 up and he went to investigate. It is probably some kids..... Nice to meet you btw :). A friend of the tabby cat is a friend of mine :)x

Former-Member
Not applicable

If you hear noises or are concerned @greenpea Just quickly turn every outdoor light on. That'll expose them and they will go.  
But don't look out the window lol. I don't at night. 😳😀 Take care. 😍

@Former-Member  Thanks Pippi29 I will do that :). You have been super helpful. I have an outside light which I never turn on .... I might just leave it on tonight. I couldnt look out the window either lol 😳.Love peaxx

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you are going well. Prayers for you both. Just finished work here. Please take care

@Former-Member hey Pippi, hope you are having a good day. Survived work for the day. Hope can do it again tomorrow. Enjoy afternoon 

TAB
Senior Contributor

work trying to give me grief over time off for appointment @Meowmy 

think test went okay, will find out soon guess @Anastasia 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Getting through the day reasonably ok, thanks @Meowmy Just waiting at appointment with someone. Seems to be life this year. 😩

Good you've finished work already. What sort of work do you do? If you can say. 

Good test is over @TAB When do you find out?

Glad I could help a little @greenpea 

I have kept light on for most of my life. In case of nightmares. Don't like the dark. Sooky baby 👶 lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob in a few days guess @Former-Member  they didnt say much at all, just lots questions to start with, BP was best had been in ages okay thats with meds, bout all I know

about to have a coffee and go to bed, Work being a pain, going to have to do what suits me not them re other appointment in perth, they want me to work , said already changed it for them once .. plus appt hard to get

think got a few other things sorted 

Cheers @TAB 

appreciate you keeping me in the loop. Will watch this space for your update xox

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance