Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB Tabby, have you got news Re work? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Evening @Former-Member 

My post was deleted and I wasn't sure how to re-edit. Easier to just start again!

I can't remember what I said now. Firstly, no you have not upset me. I found your post quite comforting as I really did not consider CPTSD. But it very describes my position. I had chat to P and he understood. I was triggered by a dual mix. Memory of past, mixed with current events. Names, feelings, emotions-it was all the same. Almost like too much information and overwhelm at once. I had a rest temporarily this morning for maybe half an hour. My kids started bickering, and we're up early. I just couldn't cope with it. The lack of sleep was too much. Did a little supermarket shop, and walk in the in the sun. The day felt eerie despite it being nice and sunny. I walked in that out of body sense. Got home. Tried to focus uni. Wasn't working. So went back bed. I'm still quite tired. P made dinner. 🙂

My weekend mix was of my own doing. Yet without consciously thinking about it the 'band-aid' fixes perhaps work as pain concealment.

Ive an appointment tomorrow (Telehealth) with GP to update on antidepressant. I will ask for sleeping aid. Someone suggested anti-psychotic would also be beneficial. I have been holding off calling GP as I began to feel voiceless. I was disappointed in the psychiatrist. I've been trying to understand what it is that my mood state is. They say anxiety. I think that isn't clear enough. I've read a lot and know that people can be misdiagnosed for years. 
P has sleeping aid he does not use. So I'll take one tonight to make sure I do sleep. They are quite mild. And hopefully tomorrow I can get up, and do my work. 
I really hate when I start to feel the same old stuff of avoidance, not wanting to be around people, due to trust etc. 
Lifeline asked what I do for myself. I have my art. But I don't commit time to it. I've left it off for a long time. 
I was a bit alarmed when they asked if I felt suicidal. That I was and my children were safe. 
I guess they have to.

Small things like showering each day when I can't be bothered is self help.

I hope you had a good day?

And do not worry, you did not upset me at all. 🙂❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear! @TAB 

Ive had the same actually. It's quite draining when the body detoxes itself! Lots of water after! 🙂 Or something 'hydration' like instead. Are you hoping to stay on where you are? 
You must be close to your days off too now? 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Told self could make it through another 2 wks then realised heard nothing so asked No last day tomorrow. Was bit rude well wat else could they do plus I couldnt have put up with it much longer @Former-Member
TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes @Meowmy they dont want me back Saves me making decision bit of kick in teeth tho they think am bot goid enuf lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

Nice @Bill16

@TAB well done Tabby that another day completed. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  yes 1 day to go and I got through 175 hours over 14 days lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry I didn't reply last night I had some bad news yesterday and I got side tracked. Will reply when I can. @Former-Member 🥰

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope everything is ok? @Former-Member 

No problem at all. Sending you hugs. ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance