Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

sounds like youre ontop of things @Meowmy  just playing around here. Have appointment in a couple hours

TAB
Senior Contributor

All Good @Former-Member 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool boys, what's happening? Just letting cool sweet soup to make desserts pancakes. Got through work meeting. Relaxing here. Take care.

Hello sweetheart @Meowmy 

@Bill16 hey Bill, hope you get nice dinner

TAB
Senior Contributor

I went to  counselling referred by GP looks like waste of time, 3 admin sessions, only 2 with counsellor, anyway dont know til you try I guess @Meowmy @Bill16 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi all,

@Former-Member yes so like that isn’t it. Re:sleep meds. I slept better also but woke with anxiety head chatter. Then fell asleep and dreamt comforting thoughts. Just to add to my confusion!
Today has been better. I’m not good on conflict. So when it’s all going down, it’s hard to pave a way through without feeling like I’m drowning.
I’m glad you managed to go a night without. I’m with on this type of thinking. 😉
We seem to have similar coping styles. 🙂

@TAB side distractions are always good. Especially mind matter. Gives the brain a workout! 😉😅
And lessens thinking about other quaIm’s. Nice one.
Hope today was a goos one?

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hugs to all or whoever may need one!
I love hugs. Best therapy.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Former-Member,

Nice to hear from you. 🙌🏼
Hope your day has been kind to you. ❤️
Former-Member
Not applicable

Had a lovely lunch out and huge walk at the beach. Exhausted now, but it was good to get out. 
I hope everyone is ok. 
@Former-Member @Former-Member @TAB 

🥰👋

TAB
Senior Contributor

could have happily gone back to bed a couple times but had bloods early then counselling just now , ok paperwork mostly, get a whole 2 sessions on medicare, the other 3 they use up with admin and re writing my resume and stuff looks. Oh well

not too Bad a day in the end @Former-Member  Hi @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bill16 @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance