Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

could just about taste oranges talking about it @StuF  gots to steal some now .. some huge ones hanging over fence from neighbours as well, not quite ready tho lol

what I really need to do is get my finger out, get a couple lemon trees plus orange tree and herb garden then get some natives for rest of yard

Yeah, extract that digit young man @TAB 

lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

booked optometrist monday as well @StuF  just in time to get end of special on my extras

going to fill car up w empties and find recycling place in bigtown lol need to clear the decks here. too much crap lying around. need to start trying to sell a few things that didnt go as planned from ebay  as well as old modems, old phones etc, if cant sell, sure some will tho, will try and give to op shops apparently its a thing for DV etc, like people needing cheap phones I got 3, 2 are near unused , just not top of range. they are still 4G android and an apple. way better than bottom

Good stuff @TAB !

👍👍

TAB
Senior Contributor

..anyway .. less talk more action needed here @StuF  lol need to see when games are on plus get a few beers in me, seems to make wood splitting a bit less painless lolo..

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, mum developed some chest pain. Took her to hospital. Please pray for me.🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh gosh @Meowmy  bit late to ask if you have a Plan, but do you ?  try and take it easy. is there anyone you can tell? might be easier if at least tell someone about it

Well Port should win at least @TAB !

Oh no @Meowmy !

Did they admit her??

Thanks for that info @TAB re power  I'm hopeless on anything to do with fixing house stuff and now cause my older son moved out I dred  it when something happens 

I'm going to try it and see what happens and I Hope your eye appointment goes well on Monday 

if we have nothing going on, I just love staying in my pjs in my bed with 5 blankets on me @Glisten and watch favourite shows when no heating throughout house  🙂 

Tha ks @StuF I have my favourite shows watch list that I go through if I'm watching in bedroom 

Wishing you all a good safe day @Meowmy @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance