Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @Bill16 

Hi all. I hope your days are going well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , good enough thanks @StuF  how are you going?  slept most of morning, did some study then half-watched half a Voyager ep for something dift. just back fm chemist.

going to be interesting getting new scripts re shortage of drs here . already have appt in 3.5 wks or so made it months ago as follow up for cardiologist when event get there. oh.

der . just realised 2 scripts have No repeats got filled today, so should be able to make to 20th may ha ha ha lol

I know I was thinking the same @TAB. Came across a yoga teacher online the other day with perfect health, ideal weight, on no tablets right throughout her life and 67 years old and just beautiful in appearance and demeanour.

She came from a family of doctors and she herself is a medical intuitive like Carolyn Myss. Thought I must get back into yoga! But some people are certainly inspirational. She does 9 yoga classes a week and walks almost non stop. She does intuitive health readings of peoples health and writes books. I found her very uplifting. I watch her podcast

@TAB hey tabby, glad you got meds ha. Just had a short nap. Think will have a bit more. @StuF hey StuF, long weekend coming our way here after tomorrow morning ha. Hope you're well.

Yeah alright thanks @TAB 

Bit of a nothing day. Had group this morning...all a bit meh after that! lol

Voyager is the only series of Star Trek that I've seen all of

I gotta remember to get new scripts next week too!

I hope the morning passes quickly tomorrow @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @StuF  got to do something here else fall asleep lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

sleeping too much here, think @Meowmy  got sick of it at last

TAB
Senior Contributor

yoga is very good for circulation and has an effect on stress hormones therefore weight. yes, walking, very good @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, @StuF hey stuF, think sleep a bit more here 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance