Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Tabaluga's

I know what you mean about it all being too much @TAB 

I got my new glasses recently 👍

Two, and they weren't expensive either. 
Dentist done. One more visit required 😩

Next skin check. Putting it off. Have had lots removed and am concerned about some spots. Don't feel strong enough to go. Too much happening. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think I need to ring extras place and swap something for optical not sure  guess could just book eye test and ask them to try my card to see if it works, else have to ring extras early morning otherwise never get through   @Former-Member  work glasses broken and am wearing glasses from like 7 plus years ago lol, usually use free ones on work glasses, plus wearing sunnies from before last lot got cos prefer them, specsavers pretty orinary these days used to have good glasses

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh just rang work an they are like what do you want ? yes, confirmed they say but have to talk to one of their supervisors first or something @Former-Member  one I get on with the other I dont lol anyway bonus if get it, rest if not, cant care

Former-Member
Not applicable

Best not to care too much @TAB 

Oh, I found some good specs at spec savers. Just did big food shop.

@TAB @Bill16 Hey cool friends, just got home and ate lunch. Hope you both have a good day. Prayers for you both. For your job too Tabby. Hope good things happen to us. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

At emergency dr gave me letter told me to come here think reaction to bp meds they will do tests think Dunno @Meowmy

@TAB Gee Tabby,  sounds serious. Hope tests all okay. Good luck. 

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  geez mate I hope it's nothing serious

What's up sweetheart @Meowmy 

@Bill16 Hey Bill, just having dinner, vegetables soup. Hope you get nice dinner and @TAB is okay. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance