Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, internet slow here. So hard to read online. Think will have shower and do some washings. Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Former-Member @TAB 

Hows your day been?

Im exhausted.

Hope to sleep better tonight.

Hard day.

@Bill16 hey Bill, what's happening? Just did washings and relaxing. Hope your dinner is nice. Hey @TAB what's happening there ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

kmart has actual books and is open @Meowmy  ? sorry fallen down word puzzle hole here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorry to hear that @Former-Member  I got lost today playing word puzzles

@TAB hey tabby, glad you enjoyed word puzzle so much. Internet is back on. Feel comfy here reading. Hope you enjoy dinner and evening. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

was a strange day here @Meowmy  was going to bloods 8am then couldnt find paperwork so had to ring dr to try and get another copy then literally sat on lounges and played word games on phone all day  , just lost hours. 

thats good your internet is back on 

@TAB hey tabby, it's good that you found new interest to spend hours and improve thinking. May be someone above is looking after you. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I dont know if will do it muc more, worked for me today. eyes not good. @Meowmy  was easy to get lost in it. got to level 126 today lol ok theres like 1000

Former-Member
Not applicable

Word puzzles..πŸ‘πŸ» @TAB 

Forums pretty quiet.

im quiet today!

good day for quiet!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance