Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, how is it going? Any news?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Former-Member  thats a bit sad about Holly, dont know much about dogs but guess gradual deafness could appear sudden ? had rain here last week, not too hot here today. Hope your day goes okay

@Bill16 hey Bill,had some lunch. Have been praying and reading. Hope your case worker will be okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

I'm not game to ring now @Meowmy  am thinking they only contact in timely manner if good news who knows. Just cooked self a steak, did a good job of it, sort of thinking might go back to bed again. Starting to warm up a bit here at last.

How are things with you going ? 

@TAB hey sounds sensible. Seems you have got the right attitude. Have been praying and reading. Hope to get back to flat tonight and go back to work tomorrow. Take care

@Former-Member  Poor Holly but she wont notice:). Our bunny is losing his eye sight so relys upon his hearing alot more. Another reason to keep him inside where it is safe :DHeart

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope things go okay for you @Meowmy  

Hello @Former-Member ,hope you are well,the car is an R33 skyline m-spec,nah it's my little sisters car

How's it going sugar 😀 @Meowmy 

@Bill16 hey Bill, hope you are having okay day. Just having second coffee. Prayed and read. Thinking of when to get back to my flat. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance