Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

yeah I used to work with people who lived there @Bill16  think on DSP can only do 1 lot of a month or 2 of 2 wks or they wont pay you, however it says you can get assessed to say you will never work again then you could move, guess

I was going for lie down 5pm just woke after 10 pm lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

last time I went was when went interstate last so 2017 @Bill16  its such a hassle getting served these days all self serve bs and so many people in there, I've walked out more than once since theyve done that, plus at drive thru so many choices dont know what I want lol re golden arches

TAB
Senior Contributor

she's probably fine @Bill16  she said they were catching up with friends. I noticed she actually Does stuff not like me i just talk about it lol, sure she's capable despite what might be going on in her head

Good morning @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

looking like hot day here @Bill16  well know it is but looks like it, been for walk, trying to sort out a plan for day and ok week lol

Good Morning ok step 1 watching King Julien lol

Got case worker coming over today @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

have they got fuel injection skills re car @Bill16 Cat Happy jk lol just on ph trying to sort water bill, having a win lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay they were estimating bill so this bill was picking up slack since february @Bill16  I whinged about getting put in to higher tariff bracket cos they dumped that on me lol whihc is prob BS, but woman went and talked to supervisor and got $50 taken off bill lol so along with pension card concession they paid most of my bill for me lol was like $220 I now owe $74 haha

TAB
Senior Contributor

anyway hope it goes okay with case worker and forgot that @Meowmy  can still  read this  although havent seen any 'likes' so she prob isnt der so, Hi, have been thinking of you lol Cat Happy @Bill16 

Case worker cancelled appointment @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance