Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

needs mixers @Former-Member  well sunrises nice from memory be careful with that stuff lol might be having drinks ok will be in a few hours its 2.5hr trip home, ute could be here any time from now to an hours time

Former-Member
Not applicable

Shots at the moment. Can’t tolerate sugar. Lol. Sounds stupid. Can’t tolerate tequila either lol @TAB pretty pathetic drinking alone 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well try and space them out  @Former-Member  sugar messes me up too but doesnt stop me doing it

if I didnt drink alone I would drink like 3x a year instead of 3x plus a week lol  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Any jokes? @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

me? .. @Former-Member  no havent told one in ages, dont remember any and not in mood lol haha

I got a lot of mileage from memorising couple jokes from people mag 20 years ago lol but forgotten them too plus lame

just listen to music and keep fluids up 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Okey dokey!  @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well no mixers is asking for trouble @Former-Member  esp re tomorrow ..anyhoo ..still waiting here

@TAB Hey tabby, started cooking, bacon,tuna,onion, risotto.lol. Hope you start drive home soon. Lol. Thank heavens, you are alive.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

bacon and tuna? hmm ok yeah so glad too @Meowmy  lol hearing over sensitised keep hearing things like ute am waiting for enjoy your cooking

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know. @TAB 

Hey @Meowmy haven’t met you yet. Or have you been around here for a while 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance