Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Got food @Meowmy  not sure it's a holiday, seems busier than normal week day ..people in work clothes at shops in lunchtime, even post office open lol

Glad your nap was good, think will have one here soon

@TAB hey tabby, out getting some food to go to party. Not feeling great. Hope party can cheer a bit. Hope you will be okay.

Good evening cool friends @Meowmy @TAB  hope you are both alright 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh dear @Meowmy well play it by ear I guess.. Just cooked $6 rump here @Bill16 sat it on sideboard 4 hours first. Worked a treat. Hope your day is going ok

Rump sounds good @TAB I ordered Domino's 

You got a copy @Jacques fish and chips at your joint?

you spying on me @Bill16 hahahahaha, yep fish and chips mate, best in NSW. well fed, watered and buggered.

been gardening all day it has been an effort 2 trailer loads out the tip.

how are you today mate?

Cool mate, good to be busy,yeah I'm alright, haven't had a durry today,had a few tins but @Jacques 

im proud of you @Bill16 how are you coping, i got the shakes real bad, headaches and i was really agitated. you finding any of that? have you thought of something else to take the ciggies place? 

keep working on it mate, you will get there, you have lots of support and encouragement here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds good @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance