Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Spring

It’s spring time!!

It’s spring which means GARDENING TIME.

Are you spending time in your garden?

It is really good for your mental health! It is time to start planting.

Our tomato seedlings went into today, some people say wait a bit longer but since we have not had a frost for over a week it is time. 

We have lots of growth in our garden and looking forward to even more in the next few months. 

36 REPLIES 36

Re: Spring

In our garden we have, currently (and some are just seedlings/new trees with no fruit growth just yet

Lettuce, kale, spinach, all diff herbs, strawberries, tomato’s, snow peas, broccoli, pumpkins, blueberries, figs, olives, mandarins, lemons, limes, zuchini, carrot, chilli, onions red and brown, garlic, garlic chives, and some flowers
😳
Eniac
Senior Contributor

Bro, sounds like a decent sized garden. I've only ever wanted about 30 acres in Taswegia, complete with a cheesery, wine cellar and a moderate castle. 

Olives? Mmm.. yes please. Nothing to do with the Spaniard in my blood.. is just olives are awesome. Strawberries? Never could find the taste nor understanding that they're desirable, my whole life. 

Always appreciated gardening though. Not the greatest green thumb, but love the growth of life. 

And the zest in your comment is really pleasing. Is nice. Cheers. 😎

@ArraDreaming wrote:

It’s spring which means GARDENING TIME.

Are you spending time in your garden?

Thanks for reminding me, @ArraDreaming ! And your garden sounds beautiful and lush. 

@Eniac just a suburban block nothing huge but you can grow a lot in small spaces you know

we are definitely lucky that we’re in regional and blocks are still very decent size for backyards here
Oaktree
Senior Contributor

@ArraDreaming 

I only tagged you in my thread because it was directly about gardening which you are supposedly interested in. You never asked me not to tag you before but don’t worry I will never try to include you in this community again! Please reciprocate and never ever tag me or speak to me in any thread! I am not interested anymore.

I’m sorry @Oaktree
I didn’t mean to upset you

That was my fault @Oaktree because I didn’t even read the post
I assumed it was something I didn’t want to know about which was rude of me. Sorry.

How is everyone’s gardens going
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance