Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Would you like a cuppa @ArraDreaming ?

I don’t know what I want @tyme 

A chocolate biscuit and for our god damn power to come back on it’s just gone off idk why said they back on at 8pm what the hell

I'll tell you a secret @ArraDreaming, everyone's an Idiot when it comes to dealing with painful emotions, everyone of us. We're not given the manual about how to deal with acute painful emotions, and we're all just playing it by ear when they happen...and that's EVERYONE in the world. I find if you rely on your strengths, they'll help you through, often better than well meaning advice of others.

Don’t care

Hello @tyme , @ArraDreaming , @Abner. @Former-Member 

Hi there @Shaz51 !

Hope you're doing well today ❤️

Heyy hello @hanami 

No work today so I did the paperwork 

While Mr shaz cleaned the side of the house -- soo glad to say all his mental health all stayed a bay until now , he is totally worn out , rest time now 

Could not log into the sane meeting this afternoon,  silly computer 

Going to visit my mum tomorrow 

Done 2 loads of washing after shaz used the gernie 

How are you going today 

Oh @Shaz51 what a shame you couldn't log on to the meeting! Technology is such a pain at times

I'm doing well. Feeling better after a week of wind down my way that gave me horrid allergies. 

Looking forward to the weekend now 😊

allergies @hanami , what kind , hope you are feeling better now and anything planned for the weekend xxx 

No plans for us at the moment,  tomorrow looks after itself 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance