Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

It seems like your entire household has so much energy to spare... give me some! @ArraDreaming .

I was feeling a bit erghhh today so I had a good rest. I feel better now.

I can see your dog running in circles. So it's an indoor and outdoor dog?

i would happily give you some energy. I’m trying to calm the dog down while mrs jay5 is trying to calm the smallest child who has far too much energy for a child that went to bed almost 2 hours ago and has decided he is not going to sleep tonight.
You can have some of this energy by all means!!!

She’s both, she sleeps inside at night but we have lots of space in the backyard for her so she goes in and out as she likes (except at night). @tyme
she’s a princess though sleeps inside, here’s a pic of her from this weekend by the fire

I can’t get the photo to work so doesn’t matter but she is spoilt!!! @tyme

@tyme I even took her for a run tonight (I don’t run lol! i ride my bike she follows). and it’ was 8km she still not tired

@ArraDreaming @Bow @tyme @Abner @Shaz51 hello everyone. Hope you're all well. Survived work. Just home with heater on. Love a hot nice cuppa with you all. Take care.

Hi @Meowmy, I've just gotten home too, and got the cats their dinner, and put some potatoes in the oven, I'm having them with with a nice fried vegetable pattie. That'll be my dinner. I'm so tired... I talked with my younger sister last night for nearly 2hrs, we had a very good heart to heart.

How was your day @Meowmy? It sounds like it was busy.

@Abner hey Abner, glad you're having a peaceful evening. It's great that you get along well with your sister. Just had shower. Settling in for the night. Take care

@Abner hey Abner, my day was busy at work. At lunch time, I did some nice stretches. Felt good after that. I cooked beef tomato bake over the weekend. So dinner was easy to heat up. How was your day?

I'm very lucky that way, most of my transgender friends don't have good relations with their relatives, a lot of them have been rejected by their families; mine's never done that, and when I was being put through the defamation they were almost my only support.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance