Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hi Re: Share a cuppa?

Hello Dear Friend @Paulette .

I'm so sorry your family have made things so hard for you.

My sister ( only sibling ) and myself have no contact over the last four years. She has become CEO of a company and her children have grown up so she no longer needs me to care for them when she was unavailable.

She is like your family - has a great 👎 real estate profile, the electric cars and the lot. My extended family are understanding of my situations having had a few hard knocks too.

Mum and Dad whilst kind and helpful in some ways are soul destroying in others. My Mum is super harsh re : my weight.

I'm also really sorry to hear about your children. I have been reading up on "abandoned parents " it says it is never a child's decision but is caused by influence. There is some great stuff to look at on Pinterest re : the heartbreaking topic.

I'm trying to do photo albums ATM which is exhausting and upsetting but enlightening in remembering the good times.

I find Christmas a really hard time of the year and my parents have asked I not attend the family gathering.

My daughter will be OS. No progress with her to speak of accept a text and acceptance of a gift. I can only try.

My parents saw her today apparently she is doing well.

Heart breaking stuff I understand.

I'm really proud of you and myself for saving money - me first time in about 21 years - 

I'm hoping to do a reflexology course, I think or fix a bad tooth.

What are you going to do with your funds.

Any ways hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your leave.

Kindness and love Maggie 🌻

Hello and hugs @Former-Member , @Bow , @Paulette , @ArraDreaming , @amber22 

HEYYYYY @Jynx , when were you promoted to Community manager 

Congratulations my awesome friend 😃👋👍

Heya @Shaz51 it's been only a few weeks/a month or so, and it's still just a temporary gig. But loving this whole new way of supporting my community 💜 Thanks a million 😄

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning all of those on the forum and @Shaz51 @Paulette @Jynx @Bow may you all have a pleasant and relaxing Sunday.

Hello everyone! How are you all doing today? 

What is a small win that you have/ are planning to do today? I'd love to hear! 

@Shaz51 @Paulette @Jynx @Bow @Former-Member 

amber22_0-1666675980123.gif

I've done some bike exercise, and found out that I finally fit into a pair of very nice shorts that I didn't fit into for a long time. I may even wear them to church on Sunday depending on the weather they're pair of dress shorts. I'm exercising for fitness, not for weight, but it's a nice feeling to know that's a result of my healthiness.

Hello @amber22 

That cuppa looks delightful 

We worked this morning,  the lawns mowed

33 degrees today , hot 🔥 

But afternoon watching TV with air-conditioning on 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy glad you had a good day. Struggling here. Hope it will pick up. Take care

Ohh my darling @Meowmy 

Sitting with you and here if you want to talk about anything  xx

@Shaz51 thanks Shazzy, think life is ongoing struggle because of so much abuse from my father and later brother. It seems there are so much negative thinking in me. That any bit of challenge in life throws me over. Thanks for support. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance