Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@tyme I Dropped daughter at her fathers for the day and went to the shops for a bit. Did my hair… a lot darker than the box showed! But it still looks ok. And have just put a temporary tattoo on. I have been wanting to get a tatt for ages and found one very similar to what I want online as a temp tatt. Thought I would try it out before I go with the real thing. I like it. 

Hello @Paulette , @Former-Member I have Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis so sending you lots of hugs 

Hello @Eve7 , @Bow , @Abner ❤

Surprise 😲 me @tyme 🥰

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 4.15.38 pm.png

Here's a special @Shaz51 - as long as you don't ask what it is! LOL

Looks delicious 😋 @tyme 

Hey @Shaz51  hope your day has been good x

Hello @Bow , @tyme 

Went for a drive to buy some ixora plants but did not get any today -- maybe another day 

I visited mum

Then for dinner -- roast chicken and roast vegetables 

Is mum more settled? @Shaz51 

Yes and no @tyme 

Mum's sister visited mum today and told her straight that she can not go back to her house any more 

So mum got demanding when she saw me 

Taking things up to Mum's room and she is demanding me to take them back home as she is not staying at the hospital 

Hello @CluelessCat 😀

Did you have a dirty chai @Bow?

I took photos of the concert program and the orchestra after the finale, and tried to upload them to show you all, but I don't know how to do that yet. It was a great concert, Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet, Verdi's La Forza del Destino, Amelia Mayer's overture of Faust, and Gounod's Faust.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance