Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Recipes & Snacks

Thanks for the tag @TAB will check it out tomorrow I'm about to crash for the night. xx

BB 🐰💙

No worries @bipolarbunny  nite 

Hi @Adge @Shaz51 @TAB @BlueBay @bipolarbunny @MDT 

When my laptop died I lost all my recipe bookmarks Smiley Frustrated

One of my jobs this weekend is to try and find some of them and bookmark on new laptop.

I posted about cookbooks somewhere other day @frog
Was green and gold cookbook
Cwa cookbook and women's weekly cookbook
Former-Member
Not applicable

Slow cooker soup
1) Add any veggies of your choice to your crock pot, fill it third way with veggies.
2) Add coconut milk, curry, spices, tinned tomatoes, etc, and mix and match your favourite sauce flavourings.
3) Two cups of water or liquid stock. Pick your stock flavour, or after adding water use stock cubes.
4) Set your crockpot on low for 12 hours.
5) turn off your crockpot and leave it sit for 1 hour.
6) Choose some cooked cuts of meat of your choice, or cook your meat. Use sausage, pork, chicken, or whichever meat on hand, cooked. Cut it in small pieces and add to the soup.
7) Use a stick blender if you have one, to blend everything into a thick, yummy soup and then add rice or noodles. If you wish to, you can blend all except the meat and still add rice or noodles.
This recipe is worth the effort, please try it!
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm about to have 4 bacon and egg sandwiches with cheese and mayo. @Judi9877 you are a darling!!! Thanks for inspiring me to start using my new airfryer again... I haven't used it for several months now. The bacon smells delicious and is so crispy!

@frog

TAB_2-1642419607383.jpeg

TAB_3-1642419643311.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance