Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

amber22
Peer Support Worker

Peer Group Chat Timing - Share your Opinion with us!

Hello everyone! 

I just wanted to pop in here to ask you a question about the timing of our Peer Group Chats going forward. 

As we really value your participation, and have realised that our current timing may not be as convenient as it once was for our lovely members, we have proposed a few other times that we would love to hear your feedback for. 

The reasoning for changing the time of our Peer Group Chats is that we want our services to be as accessible as they can be for you, and as our forums tend to be a little bit busier earlier on in the evening, we are hoping that we can all collectively decide on a time that suits our community better!

If you could please comment your thoughts on the times below (and tag any other members too so that they can have a say as well) that would be greatly appreciated ❤️

We want to do what works best for you! 

The choices of times are (AEDT)

- 5-6:30pm

- 5:30-7pm

Thank you for your feedback, I look forward to hearing what you have to say 🙂 

@Shaz51 @Hams @Zoe7 @chibam @Teej @Appleblossom @HenryX @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Jacques @wellwellwellnez @petrichor @Lila3 @pinklollipop15 @Gwynn @outlander @Pancake @Sophia1 @NatureLover

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Peer Group Chat Timing - Share your Opinion with us!

Hello @Amber,

I would love 7PM please. If you don't mind me asking a further question: can you tell me a bit about the peer group chat? What is it for example?

Hey @Jake63 ! 
Lovely to hear your feedback, thank you for sharing 🙂 

Our Peer Group Chats are a weekly event that we hold on a website called Chatwee where we can all connect (members and Peer Support Workers) and talk about topics that are relevant to us (the topics change every week)! 

Here is the link to a bit more information, and there are some past transcripts on there too: 

https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat#:~:text=An%20anonymous%2C%20guided%20live%20chat,a...

Feel free to pop to tonights one, I'll tag you in it on the page so that you can see if you are interested. 

Warm regards, 

Amber22 

Hi @amber22 .

Unfortunately, 5pm-7pm is never clear for me, so I can't see myself being able to participate in these events from now on. I think there was another thread somewhere else about rescheduling the Topic Tuesdays, so that same goes for them, too.

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! ❤️

I'm sorry that you can't make this timing, we are trying to get as many members as we can to be able to participate so I will note it down that this timing may not be beneficial for everyone! 

On another note, if you ever do find that you want to read through some of the previous Peer Group Chats, or if there was a specific topic that may have been of interest to you, the transcripts from the night are always uploaded a few days after the original Peer Group Chat. Here is the link if you ever wanted to check them out: https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat/previous-chats#2022-group-chat-transcripts 

The same goes for Topic Tuesdays! They are all stored here on the forums so there is infinite access to it even if you can't make the timing of the event. 

Appreciating your input, 

Amber22

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance