Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

PatchouliRose
Senior Contributor

Our Dogs <3 :)

Diego Rivera Grudgingly Looking at the CameraDiego Rivera Grudgingly Looking at the CameraFrida Kahlo (Editing Compliments of Google)Frida Kahlo (Editing Compliments of Google)

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Our Dogs <3 :)

@MoonGal I don't see a comment... ?  

@PatchouliRose is that your dog

Hello @MoonGal Smiley Very Happy

@MoonGal there's two dogs and yeps 

there no more dang emails lol driving me nuts all the bloops from the dang phone.  there's two dogs and one's mine and one's my husbands the altered photo one is my hubby's because i don't feel like typing right now but really really really need to vent sooooooooo yest they're my/our dogs my dog is almost 11 and the puppy is a year and a month old now

my dog's a boy and his is a girl and i hope that i didn't break any dang rules already i've had such a long and confusing day. i have a dr appointment tomorrow and i can't decide on a profile pic for on here and i can't use chat tech isssue and i used to be a visual artist and ever since my mental breakdown among a series of other unfortunate events yes i know that that's a tv show tho iv'e never ever to the best of my knowledge seen it, yet. i have it on my watch list but who know s i f i'll ever get to see it because i rarely relax i'm super high strung and i have ocd bpd what else? oh yes anxiety and what's that one called ah yeah um forgot oh well panic attacks and add.  i'm thinking about hopping over to the nami website but idk ..... big brother's big brother 

and now I'm listening to the grateful dead and i feel a bit calmer. 

although i would rather be listening to nothing sitting with my hubby in complete silence typing this i'm learning to coexist and that's really a great improvement for me.  🙂  I'm singing now and i'm depressed. ugh Box of Rain.   

Yes.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance