Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

20170606-211435(2).jpg

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

This is funny because it is so true (for me)

20170609-191705.jpg

I always round up my fuel amount by cost @Determined, even when I know I'll get a supermarket discount when I go to pay. I also made sure I peg out socks in pairs next to each other on the clothes line. 

With matching colour pegs @soul?

That's not so important @Former-Member, I just don't want those socks to be lonely.

LoL @soul @Former-Member

That's why I have been banned from hanging out the washing. It was a tragedy I had to do the washing when she was away. 

I just hang the washing wherever as it comes out the basket, my darling likes it all in color order and grouped by clothing type etc...

Very clever pic find there @Former-Member. Ten out of ten. I must admit that I hang all the clothing type together as well @Determined. Makes it easier to sort afterwards.

I group it best I can as it comes off the line @soul, easier when it is all out where I can see  it. 

@Former-Member I seem to remember you had a craving for horse meet recently lol

FB_IMG_1497085908582.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance