Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Oh well @Former-Member You are good at spotting them then.

Smiley Happy

Yes it even has its own wiki page!

Smiley Happy

CallingCalling800px-Litoria_moorei_juvenile.JPG

Hi everyone ..... 🖐

Finished at uni for the day and doing a caffiene top-up ..... apparently have family art night happening tonight, but maybe not ..... mixed reports coming back.  I am still a bit heart-sore after a fall-out situation with hubby yesterday, but he is often sorry about how he behaved in hindsight, and unable to apologise .... so submitting himself to an art-producing experience is actually huge for him, and he is saying he is in ..... son is not sure at this stage, but it's everyone, or not happening .... so we will see.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope... and anyone else around.

I won't go for caffeine at this time of day, but if anyone else wants a jaffa-hot-choc?

Having an "odd" day here. Feeling flat, can't quite pin down why. Probably "everything in general and nothing in particular".

orange-spiced-hot-chocolate.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope

Will join you for coffee.  Hope tonight works out for you.

Hey @Former-Member, @Adge, @Appleblossom, had a froggy moment here this morning. I'm potting on some seedlings from punnets into bigger "growing on" pots. Tipped out a potful of soil to re-use, and a Pobblebonk frog had been hiding in it. So I gently relocated him/her to a shady damp spot near the worm farm. They're burrowing frogs, so they like soft, slightly moist soil. Their call is a "bonk" sound, and when you get a whole lot of them calling together to try to attract a female, it sounds like "pobblebonk", hence the name. 🙂

pobblebonk.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc  

images (21).jpeg

images (23).jpeg

frog cup 1.jfiffrog cup 2.jfiffrog cup 3.jpgfrog cup 4.jfif

Coffee anyone ..... ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Merci beaucoup @Faith-and-Hope

Hope that art evening is a goer @Faith-and-Hope. Sounds like your family could use a restorative activity.

Definitely @soul .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance