Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy New Year 2022

I was very lucky @Zoe7 

I recommend that spot for irl Or virtual 🙂

Love the platter of sugary treats! Those licorice all sorts are in grave danger of disappearing tho lol

yeah I had no clue, just didnt feel that well @Zoe7  um oohh snackage hmm and me just thinking heading to shops..

Thank you for everyone here! We've all made it! @TAB @Zoe7 @StuF @BlueBay @AussieRecharger @MDT 

We can only look back on the year and learn from it so we become better people.

Thank you my dear friends!

I hope to become a better person @BPDSurvivor  perhaps there are some lessons in this year past

Hello @Zoe7 thanks for the inclusiveness of your new year message to everyone hope that you enjoy your day and night stay safe and most of all find something positive to start the new year on and find reasons to laugh and have fun even if this year has been one of the harder ones so cheers to everyone here for getting throuh this year of 2021 ,Id be curious to know what we all have plans to ring in 2022 wether its a quiet night at home with a drink or two ,a yummy home cooked dinner,a movie marathon,a day at the beach or swimming pool ,BBQs and Cricket with family and friends ,a picnic or long drive theres so many ways to spend today ,tonight and tomorow ,I wish everyone on the forums the best for the year 2022 and heres to the many friendships ,supports and kind Connections Smiley Happy:heart

@BPDSurvivor @Zoe7 @TAB and all

I should mention how happy and appreciative I am to have found these forums in 2021...(I Think it was this year! lol)

You lot are pretty awesome 🙂

Yum That Dessert Platter Looks DeliciousSmiley Happy this coming from someone whos been eating Takeaway food all week ,orwell I can losse some weight in the new year ,tonights dinner will be sausages and salads and soft drink 

@LostAngel My plans are very simple - party here in the forum ...it has become one of my favourite times of the year here as we all join together ...so please - anyone you can think of to tag here please do so ...I have forgotten soooo many but once you start tagging it gets even more difficult to remember who you have already included and not Smiley Frustrated

@StuF I do not like licorice so they are all yours Smiley Very Happy

@TAB You may need to avoid the lollies aisle then Tabby Cat Smiley Tongue

@BPDSurvivor It is okay to look back if we do takes those lessons to move forward with 👍

I wish I was doing all of those things tonight/tomorrow @LostAngel  might got get snacks Looks like Blues Brothers on again tonight, think I could watch that again, be the 3rd time this year lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance