Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy New Year 2021

@TAB @Zoe7 thank you for the tag. This year nearly done. Still alive lol. Hope to get better lol. 

Happy New Year to everyone on the Forums for 2021 gosh I really wish I was drinking alcohol now!! quiet new years for me but maybe thats best considering lifes recent busyness ,in regards to seeing things behind from 2020 thats a 100% I would even like to prank call someone tonight just to holler F$ck you on the phone then hang up as theyve caused quite a lot of hurt this year but then of course that would lead to consiquinces or maybe it would wake the person up to themselves but anyway so long 2020 glad to see the ugly side of you go,will be calling some family soon to see what there up to tonight gosh what a year its been crazy from start till finish glad to see family drama and toxic relationships gone and only being surrounded by family who truely get who I am and I get them and we all truely care for eachother as it should be Heart

@Meowmy you have been a good friend and companion Thankyou 😸😸🎩

Well do the prank call maybe @LostAngel lol 😸
Former-Member
Not applicable

HeyAll,

@Zoe7 im just looking forward to not being in 2020 any longer too. It’s been a really tough one and I am cautiously hopeful that 2021 will be better filled with openness and honesty. Happy new year everyone. 

2021 > 2020

that's really all I can say

This year was tough on all of us in many ways.. here's to a new year and new opportunities, hope and the future 🙂

@TAB hey Tabby, may be we are both alone and broken haha. Keep each other company while trying to stay alive. Lol

@TAB I can't believe it is already 2 years without the cigs - that is one massive effort Smiley Very Happy

Ha yeah guess so @Meowmy My survival is not life and death though if that makes sense
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance