Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy Birthday LostAngel

I'm a day late, but happy birthday @LostAngel! I hope it was a special one ❤️  

Thank You all Sorry Ive Lost Touch with most of you   and havnt been on the Forums for quite a while but still thank you for all the Messages Forum Friends, It was still a good birthday despite The recent Circumstances ,Firstly I slept in Just cause I could ,I also tried to just keep as happy as possible throughout the day ,it was a quiet one this year I got a few Presents Including Chocolate,some shirts,a boadgame and new Journal to write in ,I did wordsearches,the weather was very nice,I got Facebook messages and some phonecalls,I had Fish and chips and dim sims and potato cakes for dinner,I had a mud cake For my Birthday Cake,I watched a few favourite movies,Did Wordsearches, and to top off the night my long distance Signifacant other sang To me over the phone which was special thanks @TuxedoCat , @ShiningStar @Faith-and-Hope @tyme @Eve7 and anyone else Ive Forgotten to Tag

It sounds like a wonderful day @LostAngel ❤️ 

Hi @LostAngel 

It’s so lovely to hear from you 💜

Thank you so much for sharing some of the ways that you celebrated your Birthday - I’m so pleased to hear that you had a lovely day 😊

Fish and chips, dim sims and potato cakes for dinner sounds absolutely delicious and mud cake is one of my favourites too!

Oh wow! That’s so special that your Significant other sung to you on your Birthday and it sounds as though this really made your day 💜

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance