Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Wishing you a happy day and a good year @Emelia8 

Happy birthday @Emelia8

Thank you so much @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @greenpea @outlander @Clawde @Dimity @MDT 

💕🙏🤗

Its been a wet, rainy, miserable day here yesterday and today, so I have been inside and haven't done much at all.

I did buy myself a birthday cake when I did my weekly shop at Coles on Friday. That's a bit sad isn't it, buying myself a cake and celebrating a birthday all on my own?  Its one of those small, but fancy, salted caramel chocolate cakes.  I thought if I bought myself something I normally really like, that it might coax me into eating a little more than I have been lately.  My appetite has been very poor lately.  I had some at lunchtime.  Its nice!

I have had a couple of phone calls and a few messages on facebook for my birthday.  I received a gift from my dear friend in Sydney which arrived in the mail on Thursday, so that was a lovely surprise.  I actually spent my birthday with her last year.  It wasn't possible for either of us to catch up this year, but we will have to see what can be organised for next year.

Anyway ... thank you Forum family for your birthday wishes ... it means a lot, and I appreciate each of you very much.

Emelia 💞

That's not sad .. that's how I normally spend my birthdays re buy self own cake, own gifts ha ha  @Emelia8  lol

Good idea re apetite maybe have a drink may help with that ?

Happy birthday to you 

happy birthday to you 

happy birthday dear @Emelia8 

happy birthday to you 

sending lots of love for your birthday 🎉🎂💐🍾 xxxoo

Hey @Emelia8  Birthday Girl always looking on the bright side, good on you.  Your amazing and incredible Human so proud and happy your in Clawdes life 😍🌹

Soo glad you did buy a birthday cake my sister @Emelia8 , that is totally normal , we have done that too xoxo 

Hugs Bella @Emelia8 

Your forum family cares about you.

Yeah I thought about a drink @TAB, but thought better of it. Doesn't go so well with my opiate painkillers.

Thank you @BlueBay

You are very sweet @Clawde and I am happy to have you in my life too, along with the rest of my Forum family.

Yes @Shaz51, buying your own cake is one thing, and quite normal I think. But not so normal is eating it all on your own. I suspect you would have Mr Shaz or your Mum or your aunt or step children or someone else to share your cake with you. I don't have anyone this year, not even little Holly.

Thank you @Appleblossom, much appreciate your message.

Emelia

yes, can cause gravitational problems @Emelia8  or so I'm told.. lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance