Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good News Channel

Thinking of you @MDT 

I'm also not the best today

Hello And Hugs @frog , @MDT ❤❤❤❤

Hello @Appleblossom , @Eve7 , @NatureLover 

My Mr shaz is not the best today too 

So I Ammm feeling a bit awwwww , loving the good news channel xxx 

Hey lovely @Shaz51 sorry to hear Mr Shaz is not the best, and also that it's not easy for you. You always pop up and say such comforting things even when you have a lot going on, so thank you.

I find that praying helps when world news is overwhelming @Appleblossom ….. think of it as putting another apple in a basket, and that apple represents healing, goodness, kindness, patience, peace, love ….. all the things we want and need to override the evil events in the world.  Visualise your prayer as an apple, and the basket as placing your prayers amongst the prayers of others …..

it’s just my thought, but I hope it helps you Hon ❣️😘💕

Loved that artist article @frog 

Thanks for sharing 🙂

@Faith-and-Hope It is a lovely image, and I will use it, but I think you were responding more to @frog post.

I have connections with a couple of people in Africa.  I do not get that overwhelmed by news per se ... I have lived a difficult set of traumas. I actually found that my style of innocence and idealism actually needs to be balanced by reality checking beyond my own experience, so praying my effort comes to fruition.  Planning on sending a parcel to a small orphanage over there.  That helps me more than avoidance.  Yes I know about scammers ... but I have a feeling this is legit as in contact for 18 months, and some music connections.

Ah, yes, @Appleblossom …..

So sorry @frog, I was actually replying to you.  Fried brain this week, so much going on, and feeling that overwhelm at current world events along with personal 🌵 stuff …..

🐸💚

👍❣️ @Appleblossom 

Thanks @Appleblossom 

Needed some good news. Been getting a bit caught up in other news (and my own s@#$) lately 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance