Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thank you, sweet @greenpea  HeartThanks for your good wishes and understanding. Sending you heaps of good wishes back 💚

Thank you for thinking of me @greenpea  🧚‍♀️💞

You are such a sweetheart ❣️

I hope you have a lovely day 🌻🌷

Good Morning @greenpea  Hi @Ant7  havent seen you for a while ?

Hi @Clawde @NatureLover @Anastasia @Judi9877 @MDT  and to anyone else who sees this  

Hey @TAB good to see you 🤗

Hi all 👋

@TABs is right havent seen you for some time @Ant7  😮 . Hoping everything is going okay in your world. Love peaxx

Hope it's cooled down where you are @greenpea  its 17 deg here atm not been that low in a week at any time of day lol 

Nice to see you too @Anastasia  Cat Happy

@TABs Oh TABs 17 degrees 😮 ! how fantastic. Is 21 degrees here but will reach 37 so will be hot, hot, Hot!! and I dont like it :@ one single bit.

yes it's pretty unusual for recent times @greenpea , getting to 32 here today. I've got to go for a walk, starting to get into a tizz working out what have to do in next couple days re packing, appointments as in go ? or use one to cancel the other etc dunno lol back soon then cartoons and start packing guess lol

well said @greenpea
THank you my friend 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance