Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Great poem @Former-Member  Thanks for sharing.

💜💚💜

Good morning to everyone. Just a quick good morning today 😄 It has stopped raining *horray* I will see daughter and later go for a walk. Here is some dancing music to start the day with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN-nXWHkVpA

Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers - Night And Day, The Gay Divorcee, 1934 on  Make a GIFSteve Lacy Dancing Sticker by The Internet for iOS & Android | GIPHYHell Yeah Dancing Sticker by Originals for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Morning forumites

Good Morning @MDT  Hi @Ant7 @greenpea @Eve7 @Schitzo @Former-Member @Emelia8 @CheerBear @eth @DJMasters @Anastasia  and Everyone Cat Happy

Good morning dear @TAB 

🐱🐱🐱

Hello @MDT @greenpea and everyone 👋👋👋

To all of my beautiful forumites, just because xox

Tuesday.jpg

was out on my morning stroll @Anastasia  hope you have a good day Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

20200916-203126_1_1.jpeg

G👀d M🌞rning Everyone. Hope today is kind to you. Looks like more 🦆 weather setting back in here 🌧️Thanks for the callout @TAB  @Anastasia  @greenpea  @Eve7  @MDT Cyber hugz to you, and special 💜🙏 going out to @Emelia8  @Adge   @Faith-and-Hope  @Eve7  and so many struggling atm Be strong, me too 💞 

Hot here today @Former-Member  well going to be ..

IMG_0981.PNG lol 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yay! @TAB - Is that two years? Definately not the devil lol Well Done! The healing is happening. Every day counts 💪😀
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance