Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning and good afternoon @frog @MDT @Schitzo @greenpea @TAB @Ant7 @Adge @Shaz51 @Fluttershy1 @Anastasia @Sans911 @outlander @AEB @Powderfinger @eth @BPDSurvivor @Daisy16 @eudemonism @Zoe7 @WIP @Maggie @Meowmy and all forumites here! I hope you have a wonderful day💐☺️!

As for me, I've been up on and off all morning - it's a public holiday here in Melbourne (for the grand final that's being held in sunny Queensland)- doing uni study and sleeping after a rough night with my MH. I've just helped my sisters partner install a new shower head for the shower (a la Mario & Luigi from Mario Brothers Nintendo games!) since here was blocked and affecting the water pressure for the shower so I'm quite proud of my little self😂!

Have a great day. Take care and stay safe forumites!

Judi9877

Hi @Judi9877 

You should be proud, well done 😃

Take care and thank you for always thinking of me xxx

Good onya for fixing the shower @Judi9877
Sometimes things like that seem small but I can make a difference for sure.
I just watched the final US debate. It was a lot better than the first one haha.

Which team are you going for in the final?

G'day @Anastasia

Well done on the shower head @Judi9877! I’m looking forward to the grand final too!

Hi @WIP 

I want you to know it is possible to get better & to have hope even if your treating health professionals don't inspire it (obviously that makes it much harder though). I suspect you're absolutely exhausted with it all & trying to get better for so long with what you describe as effectively no support. Please let us (the forum) hold hope & encouragement for you. Im guessing most of us have felt similarly even if our individual situations vary.  

Hi @Clawde

I don't think we've met before 👋 

Does anyone know if the online chat is working tiday 

@Former-Member 

Nice to meet you @sam i don’t know you irl
I just like reading your posts you write well are a very kind sole Thankyou

Hey @BlueBay!

As it is a public holiday in Victoria, the Help Centre is closed for the day and will reopen on Monday as usual.

Should you wish to access other online chat services:
Beyond Bluehttps://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support

Lifelinehttps://www.lifeline.org.au/crisis-chat/

Suicide Callback Service - https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance