Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  :D:D:D Good to see you we can celebrate your birthday on Friday Feast. Take it easy today.x

Thinking of you @Dadcaringalone  and sending hope and healing to you and your son. If you feel up to it after a break, please let us know how you're going. It's great that you're taking time to recover & care for yourself

Good morning all

Happy birthday for the other day @TAB

@greenpea @Sam3 @TAB @DJMasters good morning to you all

@DJMasters Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Good morning to you too @DJMasters , and thanks for the tag.

I hope everyone has a good day today, as we head into a long weekend ... at least for some states.  Not sure if all?

@DJMasters @Ant7 @MDT @Sam3 @greenpea @Molliex @NatureLover @BlueBay @eth @Anastasia @outlander @Eve7 @Snowie @oceangirl @TheVorticon  @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Lee82 @Former-Member @Schitzo @Adge @TAB @WIP  @Meowmy @Judi9877 @Angels333 @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @The-red-centaur @Former-Member @Fluttershy1 @frog @Teej  @Zoe7   and anyone else I have missed.

Emelia 💕

Image result for good morning everyone

Good morning @Emelia8  wishing you a calm and restful day. Thank you for the lovely images.

Take care 🤗🌼💚 xx

Hi @Sam3 

How are you going my friend?

How's your son travelling?  You've been in my mind.  Hope your sleep has improved. Mine hasn't - it's so frustrating ☹️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance