Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Coffee in bed so far @Ant7 . Woolies delivery is coming shortly, that will change things. I hope you get some sleep today.

@Sam3  Thanks. I hope Things are ok enough, or better for you.

Yes things are pretty good over the last fortnight thanks @Maggie after a few weeks of a (delayed) reactive depressive episode due to a medical incident my husband resulting in a serious diagnosis. How are you  & please tell me what "community guide" means - a paid moderator? 

Good morning and Happy Sunday forum peeps.  For those rising and a wake hope you have a shining day and for those heading to the zzzz land, have a great sleep.

@MDT @Ant7 @TAB @WIP @Sam3 @Maggie @outlander @greenpea @NatureLover @Judi9877 @Angels333 @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Emelia8  - smiling at you. 🙂

Good Morning @DJMasters  am up early first time in ages this morning

Thanks @DJMasters 

I just found this interesting piece on my newsfeed about a young woman cartoonist who touches on mental health themes - see if some of her pics/story brings a bittersweet smile to your face like it did for me @WIP @Maggie @Ant7 @outlander @greenpea 

https://apple.news/ANOraOWlVQmaIoq9N724kMg

Does anyone identify with that cartoonist?!

@MDT got your name wrong in last post sorry 8D889C17-68CE-4585-8816-D9AC5F893A77.png

@Maggie  Thanks I am just heading to bed now hope you have a good day 😊

@DJMasters Good morning how are you doing today 

I hope you have a good day too😊

@TAB Hope your day is a great one 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance