Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

How was your day @WIP

I hope you aren't coming down with something @MDT . Wasn't this week your first week back at work? You don't need to get sick now.

Sleep well & look after yourself.

I've had another rough day....so tired of struggling and feeling this way ☹️

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💜

You have a great day too @Ant7 last shift nearly finished here, they tried to talk me into another one, showed them txt from labour coordinator wasn't feeling it lol

Morning all @TAB @Ant7 @MDT @BlueBells 

@WIP  I hope it brought some relief to repeat that quote to yourself last night 😉Today may well have moments of relief - that's certainly what I'm hoping for you. I just did a meditation on Insight Timer app that may not appeal/be soothing for you but I'll mention it anyway. I know when I'm depressed I lose confidence & have pretty much no faith in myself (tbh it's not that much more even when I'm well). Anyway, Shauna Shapiro is a well-respected authority & I find her "Restorative Mindful Practice" (13 mins) very beneficial (if you focus on her words if possible they are fairly continuous rather than long silences). Also I've finally employed a support worker for a couple of hours on my 1 day off work to help motivate me with household chores & de-cluttering etc. it's sometimes hard to justify the expenditure but if it keeps me on track & functional then everyone benefits I figure! Better go & get kids ready for school. 
All the best for finding some moments of gratitude in our Fridays! 

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you all had a restful sleep and good day ahead.

WIP

Good Morning @Anastasia

Hey @WIP Test for covid was negative so that's good news.

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday. I'm thinking of you today as well

Hi all

Off to gym today
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance