Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

We have met @TAB BY Cat, in a former life. 🐶  Lucky you with the sleep in. Is rain expected in WA today?  Its going to be wet in all the Eastern states I believe. Here, it is cold and overcast, rain not far away I think. Just one of those days where you feel cold thru to the bone. Need to light the fire I think. 

Thank you so much @DJMasters , and I wish the same for you.

Em 🌸

Hey there @Emelia8
Thanks for the shout out. Don't think I have met you before.
Good o see you this morning
Just been to the gym and now having some coffee

Guten tag von tabs @TAB

Hi @DJMasters  thanks for the tag , cant get any worse here lol woke w gastro 5am ended up driving porcelain bus lol, then clean up detail cos didnt quite make it in time ha, least got back to sleep after and had a few interesting dreams lol

Hope you  .. have a Happy Friday .. lol 

fair enough @Emelia8  am not the best guesser lol yeah been trying to rain here last few days, been really dry here this year  def cold to bone here yest, am literally burning thru woodpile here after giving self pat on back for rationing it

Ouch @TAB , sounds like you had an interesting night. 🙀  Little wonder you had a bit of a sleep in after the interrupted night.

I had to close my former account TAB because my anonymity was compromised with my former username.  New name and new profile picture. Sadly I dont feel safe to use my former pic of my very dear little dog.

Hope you feel better soon.

Em 🐶

@Judi9877 Hi how are you doing today today? I hope you enjoy your birthday ❤️

@Emelia8 Hi how are you doing today 😊

I'm getting by thanks @Ant7 . How about you?

Ah okay yeah I geddit @Emelia8   yes anonymity or lack of can be scary, few years ago someone was in my neck of woods travelling then. I though well anything could happen as I dont re eally know them . so never met or anything. they went home. And I felt relieved. Still talk to them though

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance