Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @saltandpepper Cat Happy hope your day has some good bits. Its grey here, just been for a walk, still waking up, coffee will help

How are you going?

Hey @TAB I’m quite shocked that you’d brave a walk before having coffee. Sounds dangerous to me. I’m definitely better than I was a few days ago. But feeling a bit drained. Day hasn’t started yet and already wishing I could go back to bed. Hope your day goes well, enjoy your coffee, I’m about to do the same

Ha yeah @saltandpepper  must have have some of double bagger tea had before still in system lol, coffee is  ok thanks. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Pondering going back to bed here as well

@MDT  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@frog  Good morning how are you doing today?

Hi @saltandpepper  & @NotBen  😊

@TAB  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@greenpea  good morning I hope you are doing ok 💚

Hey @Ant7  yeah not too bad thanks. Work is done with, so that may be it for a while at least for me

How are you going ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

morningSweets.jpeg

Hi everyone, thanks for the Tag Frog. Hope y'all feel as good as I do this morning... mood, maybe the cashews i found last night... no, more likely the box of chocolates I found tucked away for my birthday that got forgotten... Sometimes cleaning up does have its advantages lol 😋

@TAB  I am going ok thanks 

I hope your time off is ok 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance