Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks wonderful @Angels333 , proud of you! Every little bit helps. We need to take care of our planet, we don't have another one.

@greenpea good morning, little pea, hope you have a lovely day. Enjoy the good times. Not to wsorry about things. Take care.

@eudemonism hey, we all suffer. Then there are good bits. Hope you have some today. Take care.

@Molliex take care.

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 am doing great today. Did walk with support worker, then healthy cooking and some gardening :D. What are you up today?:)

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy I am heeding yourr advice and am feeling that much better for it :). I hope you are having a good day too. Love peaxxx

@TAB  Hey TAB I cannot talk  just wanted to say hello and wish you a great day ahead. :)xx

okay no worries @greenpea  thanks and hope your busy is good busy 

Good morning @Maggie @greenpea @TAB @eudemonism @Molliex @Adge @Meowmy @outlander @Gazza75 @CheerBear and all of those here in forumland! I hope you are safe and well and have great things planned for the day. As for me, it’s been a late start with breakfast at Maccas - I ran out of milk for coffee so I decided to treat myself to a coffee and toasted sandwich deal - and then I plan to either go to the library or beach and do some uni study. The weather down here is meant to be 24 and sunny but this is Melbourne so who knows? Have a great day☺️

mm maccas .. @Judi9877 nice  treat  Hi, not sure we have chatted before, yeah where I am, was low 30s 2 days ago now 16 and got fire on lol just taking it easy today think thats code for having a  anyway got walk done Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance